Cambridge College International has been welcoming students to Sydney since 1934 and was one of the first colleges to bring international students to Australia. With such a long history, College offers stability, consistency and experienced caring teaching staff.
Cambridge College International has always been innovative in its offerings, Cambridge:
• Trained men into employment for office skills in the 1930s.
• Re-trained the servicemen after World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.
• Introduced Beauty, Charm and Poise courses in the 1950’s.
• Coordinated high speed Shorthand Speed Competition through the CESA.
• Conducted rehabilitation training.
• Was the first to introduce the Assertion Training for women.
• Was the first private vocational college in Australia to recruit international students.
• Introduced and placed international students into university courses based on their results from Cambridge.
• Introduced computing technology to students in 1980.
• Started one of the first private English language schools in Australia.
• Was the first successful private provider to win the NSW Government contract to train non-English speaking background people displaced from the Textile, Clothing, Footwear industry.
• Incorporated the latest technology from overseas.
At Cambridge College International we constantly upgrade and revise our teaching standards and equipment. All our staff at Cambridge College are qualified and committed to providing the best education.
Cambridge College International provides training to both international and Australian students in English, business, and information technology.
Cambridge College International is a Registered Training Organisation, accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to provide English and Vocational education and training to students. All qualification are issued within the guidelines of the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).