agario escort beylikduzu escort kibris


FAQ's for Students

This section should answer some of your questions. If you need more information, please contact the appropriate department.

Complete an enrollment form and send it to the college:
Fax: (+61) 2 9012 0654
Postal Address: Levels 5-10, 140 Elizabeth street,  Sydney NSW 2000

Students have access to all necessary instructional and assessment facilities, materials, and equipment. Our classrooms are modern, well-lit, have noise insulation, ventilation, and air-conditioning.

Student facilities include:

• Language assistance
• Computer labs
• Facsimile and photocopiers
• Reference library
• Care and counseling
• Social programs
• Accommodation options and assistance
• Free wireless internet
• Student lounge and lunch area with microwave ovens, fridges, and vending machines.

CCI is not a University. You are eligible to apply for a credit at a university for the units you have studied. CCI has a number of pathway agreements with Australian Universities. For more information please contact us.

Yes, but please visit the  page on the Australian Immigration website to find out about conditions for working while studying and how to apply for permission to work. Your student visa allows you to work 40 hours a fortnight (14 days), and you cannot begin working until your course has begun. Many of our students find a job in restaurants or hotels. Professional work is much harder to get because your student visa only allows you to work 40 hours every two weeks.

International students are required by the Department of Home Affairs to study minimum 20 contact hours per week.

Cambridge College International does not offer on-campus accommodation. However, we can assist you in finding other accommodation during your stay. Student House and Homestay accommodation is available.

Yes. All you have to do is to fill out the credit card payment form. However, please remember that there is a surcharge of 2%.

Yes and No, it depends on the your current visa conditions. Please contact for more information.

You can study English for as little as 2 weeks or as long as 50 weeks. We will assess your skill level (with an exam) on your first day and place you into a class according to your level. We will test you every month and promote you depending on your test results. Vocational Courses vary from 26 weeks up to 65 weeks.

Yes, you can pay for English Courses by 12 weekly installments. And for VET Courses you can pay by 3 monthly installments.

No. You can apply for CT (Credit Transfer) or RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning). Please see the Student Handbook for more information.

The timetable allows for classes during the day and evening.

The length of visa will depend on the total length of the course.

Yes. To apply for a student visa you must submit all the required documents to the Department of Home Affairs (DHA). For further information visit DHA website here.

Yes you may be eligible to apply, please visit for more information.

Your visa must satisfy the visa requirements and comply with a number of visa conditions for attendance and academic performance. Your Student Visa will list the conditions that apply specifically to you. Descriptions of common student visa conditions can be found on the on the Australian Immigration website. It is important to comply with your visa conditions to avoid cancellation of your visa.

You can study for up to 3 months full-time or part-time.

Depending on the passport that you hold, you may be eligible to apply for a tourist visa online and this will let you stay for 3 months in Australia. See for more information.

Provided your current visa is not subject to a 'No Further Stay' condition. You can extend your visa, but you need to apply for a new visa before your current visa expires.

Yes, Cambridge College International receives no government funding. All students are required to pay fees to contribute to the college's tuition and facilities.

Our courses have 8 intakes per year. Please refer to the Academic Calendar for the nearest intake. You may start your English course on any Monday during the year (except public holidays).

All Vocational Courses (VET) have holidays included in their duration. Please see our Academic Calendar for exact dates. English Course students are permitted to request holidays only at the time of enrollment.

On your first day at our college, you will receive your student ID card during Orientation. You can use your student card for getting student discounts on entry to cinemas, theaters, museums, aquariums, art galleries etc. but not public transport.

If you have chosen to study an English course, a textbook will be provided if you have paid the material fee. At orientation you will be explained the kind of book required for your level. If you have chosen to study a VET course, textbooks will be provided to you for either each subject or a text book for the full duration of the course if you have paid the material fee.

Yes. You can place it on the notice boards at the college campus with your contact details.

Yes, the college has a counseling service who can help you. Contact the counselor here.

Yes. We will provide you with a letter. The letter states that you are enrolled as a student at our college and includes your name, address in Sydney, date of birth, and dates/length of course. You will need to take this letter to the bank along with any other documents needed.

There are several medical centres in the City Centre, near the college. Yellow Pages directories have a complete list of doctors in Sydney. If you want a doctor who speaks your own language, you can contact your country's embassy, consulate, or diplomatic mission in Australia. They can help you in your language and refer you to the appropriate doctor. For more info, see

No. Student visa holders do not get concessions on public transport.

Sydney offers great experiences and tourist attractions. Many of them are within walking distance of the college. Attractions such as Darling Harbor, the Sydney Harbor Bridge, and the Opera House are only a short distance away. For more info, visit

Students usually need $AUD400 - $AUD500 per week to cover accommodation, transport, food, clothes, and entertainment options like going to the cinema, etc. This does not include airfares, health insurance, and tuition fees.

Summer (December - February), Autumn (March - May), Winter (June - August) and Spring (September - November). Generally, the weather in Sydney is good all year round. For the current weather conditions in Australia, see

Yes, you can. There is no charge for this.

We have a comfortable learning environment at our college, and all classrooms, computer labs, and other facilities are air-conditioned.

The strength of our college is based on a team of teachers, trainers, and administration/marketing staff, who have experience in their fields. Our English teachers are all qualified professionals with many years of experience teaching international students. Our VET trainers are industry experts with extensive experience in their fields.

Payment can be made to the college through the following methods:

• Direct Deposit into our bank account.

• Telegraphic Transfer - Transfer of fees from Overseas bank account to our bank account

• Credit Card - Payment by either Visa, MasterCard, or Bankcard

• Bank draft or bank cheque. Please make cheques payable as listed on the bank fees document

Yes. As soon as you pay your tuition fees they are held in a trust account until you start your course. In case your student visa application is refused by DIBP your tuition fees will be refunded in line with our refund policy.

You can only study part-time if you are a non student visa holder.

Most visas allow international students to bring their family to Australia as their dependants, if your course is 2 months or more. Family members include your spouse, and you and your spouse's dependent children. If you are planning to bring your dependants with you to Australia, there are specific arrangements for your family visas and living arrangements. You will also need to budget your living costs accordingly. For information, visit the page on the Australian Immigration website.

Yes, it is a condition of the Student Visa that you have acceptable health insurance cover during the whole time you are in Australia. The college can arrange Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for you or alternatively your agent can make arrangements on your behalf. For more info go to Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

You are allowed to change your visa once you are in Australia. Visit the for more information.

If your visa has been granted for multiple entries, then this is possible. You can leave Australia and re-enter using this visa, as long as it is valid.

You will first need to complete the application form. Upon the approval of your application, we will issue an offer letter which will outline your course and fees to be paid. You must then pay the fees indicated as well as the OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover). Upon receipt of payment, we will issue you with a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) which you can then use to apply for a student visa. For more Visa information, go to: 

We are currently teaching students from all parts of the world. We participate in exhibitions across the globe attracting students from many countries to study at our college.

Standard Time GMT + 10

If you have any other questions, please email us at:

Skip to toolbar