FAQ's for Agents
About 2 weeks
Yes, we must see a copy of your advertisement. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need to make sure that:
• The students read and understand the pre-enrolment information and the student handbook .
• The students understand the enrolment process, sign the application form and acknowledge the enrolment agreement.
• The course requirements has been explained to the student and they understand the course outcomes, course description, course outline and course prerequisites.
• Students understand their payment schedule of fees & pay on the due dates
• You clearly explained when the course starts, what time students need to attend orientation, and College deferral policy.
• You clearly explained visa conditions and students’ obligations.
Yes of course, as long as there is a commitment from the agent side to deliver the required students.
Send and email to email@example.com and request brochures with full address details.
A: Contact Accounts Receivables at firstname.lastname@example.org
State the following information:
• Student’s Name
• Which college enrolled
• What is he/she studying (course name)
We will respond within a few days
Yes, please contact your designated marketing manager or email to email@example.com
Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request the artwork and other relevant details.
Both are possible, either way we can work on this. Please contact our marketing department to discuss. email@example.com